The Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS : Introduction webinar provides attendees with introduction helpful to understanding the requirements, technical features, capabilities and licenses for the PowerMedia XMS. This course is a prerequisite for all other courses in the PowerMedia XMS training series.
The target audience for this course includes anyone interested in learning more about the PowerMedia XMS product.
The objective of the course is to provide attendees with basic understanding of the Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS capabilities, design, application, deployment and management.
Experience in the area of IP-based multimedia services, and, IP and wireless networks and applications are helpful but not required.
- PowerMedia Extended Media Server
- Product Feature Highlights
- PowerMedia XMS Requirements
- Technical Features
- PowerMedia XMS Control Interfaces
- Media Server Markup Language (MSML)
- Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML)
- Representational State Transfer (RESTful)
- AVA Specification Request 309 (JSR309)
- PowerMedia XMS Media Capabilities
- PowerMedia XMS License and Resources