The Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting course is a virtual Instructor Led Training session that provides attendees with detailed information on installation, configuration and troubleshooting. Hands on labs via remote desktop access and remote applications provide attendees with configuration and troubleshooting experience. This course is a prerequisite for other courses in the PowerMedia XMS training series.
3 hours with a break
The target audience for this course includes developers, system administrators and support personnel interested in learning how to install, configure and troubleshoot PowerMedia XMS.
The objectives of this course is to provide attendees with the information necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot PowerMedia XMS, and an opportunity to gain hands on experience with selected configuration and troubleshooting tasks.
- Attend the Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS: Introduction and Technical Overview Webinar
- Have a Windows PC or laptop that:
- is connected to the Internet with sufficient bandwidth to support VPN access, remote desktop and SIP Softphone applications
- has Web conferencing, remote desktop and SIP Softphone applications (details provided after registration) installed prior to the class
- Have a PSTN direct dial telephone number which will be used for class conference bridge, a headset is recommended
- ISO Image
- Step-by-step installation and IP configuration
- Web User Interface for PowerMedia XMS configuration
- License Options and Activation
- REST Interface
- MSML Interface
- MediaServer Engine Layer