Search the Dialogic Document Finder for Case Studies, White Papers, Application Notes and more. You can access the currently available documents of the following types through this interface:
- Application Notes are technical discussions of ways in which you can use Dialogic® products. They are often accompanied by code downloads.
- Case Studies can show you how Dialogic® components and its partners’ solutions are being used throughout the world.
- Datasheets describe a product’s features and benefits and include technical specifications.
- Technology Briefs are short, focused discussions of product-related subjects.
- White Papers are more general discussions of timely technical and business topics.
If you choose just a “Document Type,” you will receive a complete list of all the documents of that type. You can narrow your search to pieces about a particular product (“Related to Product”) or discussions of products used in a particular market (“For Market”).
Note: This search capability is designed to help you locate the documents listed above by product, type, and market (where available). If you wish to locate manuals, go to our documentation page.
If you need to search document texts on a more granular level or to search for information available on web pages, use the search facility in the upper right corner of the page.