The Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS : Installation webinar provides attendees with information helpful to understanding the software installation process for PowerMedia XMS product. This course is intended for personnel that will install and configure the PowerMedia XMS software. This course is one part of the PowerMedia XMS training series.
The target audience for this course includes developers, system architects, operations and maintenance personnel, and managers interested in learning about the Dialogic XMS product.
The objective of the course is to provide attendees with basic skills for the Dialogic® PowerMedia™ Extended Media Server capabilities, design, application, deployment and management.
Experience in the area of IP-based multimedia services, and, IP and wireless networks and applications are helpful but not required.
- PowerMedia Extended Media Server
- Feature Highlights for product
- Remote Programing Interfaces
- Installation Process for ISO Method
- Installation Process for RPM Method
- PowerMedia Console Access
- Verifying PowerMedia XMS Status
- Network Announcements (NETANN)
- Voice Extensible Markup Language (Voice XML or VXML)
- Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP)
- Verification Demos
- PowerMedia XMS Available Resources
- PowerMedia XMS Documentation