The "Dialogic® I-Gate 4000 EDGE Advanced Operation and Maintenance Training" course provides students with an in-depth necessary knowledge and skills to perform advanced, maintenance, debugging and monitoring of the Dialogic I-Gate 4000 EDGE. Participants are also introduced to routine and emergency maintenance operation. The attendees will gain knowledge on how to monitor, debug and prevent problems that may arise during daily operation of the system. This training course combines theory and hands-on experience based on Dialogic expert’s best practice.
Network, operations and maintenance engineering personnel who need to carry out advanced system maintenance / troubleshooting.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Understand Perform high level maintenance within the operation environment.
- Perform high level maintenance within the operation environment.
- Perform advanced monitoring and system’s performance
- Perform debugging of typical problems
- Utilize enhanced features in the I-Gate 4000 EDGE system
- Basic certification of I-Gate 4000 EDGE
- Recommended 6 Months of active work for I-Gate 4000 EDGE
- I-Gate 4000 EDGE overview
- XMS - Notification capabilities
- Building & analyzing MAP’s parameters
- Run-Time Configuration – deep analysis
- Alarms analysis
- Reports & statistics analysis
- Analyzing typical reports and alarms examples, meaning action to take, and implications
- BACKUP Procedure
- RESTORE Procedure
- Troubleshooting using Telnet
- Tips & Ticks
- System Interoperability
- Summary exercises