This training course provides an overview of how to install and configure Dialogic® fax products as well as an overview of ISDN, SIP and troubleshooting techniques.
ISVs, resellers, end users, technical support engineers, developers and technical trainers
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the equipment needed to create a fax solution
- Understand the main features of TruFax & TR1034 Fax Boards and SR140 Fax Software
- Install and configure Dialogic® Brooktrout® Fax Boards
- Configure Dialogic® Brooktrout® Fax Boards using the graphical configuration tool (FVD tool)
- Understand mainstream telephony technology
- Explain at a high level how ISDN works
- Be familiar with the basics of SIP, H.323 and T.38
- Run diagnostic utilities to verify the board’s functionality
- Troubleshoot boards in analog and digital installations
- Use VTTY and other utilities to capture trace information for technical support
- Understand effect of RoHS
Some experience with Dialogic® Brooktrout® Fax Boards. Knowledge of personal computers and servers. Basic understanding of telephony is helpful but not required. This course will have limited demonstrations and NO hands-on labs.
Fax over IP Products