Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Dialogic’s Solution Showcase recognizes five notable Indian companies with market-tested, revenue-generating services built on Dialogic technology
New Delhi, India – November 29, 2011 – Dialogic Inc. (NASDAQ: DLGC), a leading provider of communications technologies that power advanced networks, is proud to highlight five of its partners in India as part of Dialogic’s recently launched Solution Showcase. The Dialogic Solution Showcase recognizes a variety of cutting-edge communications solutions that are built on Dialogic® technology, including mobile and telecom value-added services (VAS) and telephony solutions.
Dialogic’s Solution Showcase acknowledges its partners’ communications solutions which have been market-tested and are generating revenue throughout the world. Each solution is recognized for its innovative nature as well as its market-proven reliability, ease of deployment and scalability.
India is at the forefront of current trends in technology and communications, and the Solution Showcase helps draw attention to the many Dialogic partners in India that are leading the way in domestic and global markets, including:
- Spice Digital: Provides global mobile VAS solutions to network operators and enterprises, reaching 50 million subscribers with 100 million daily transactions. Spice Digital utilizes Dialogic’s technology for its many VAS offerings. Highlighted in the Solution Showcase is a Live Darshan service offering, which allows its subscribers to view live telecasts of Aartis performed at various temples and mosques – even those that are thousands of kilometers away – straight from their 3G handset.
- Comviva: A global leader in providing mobile solutions beyond VAS. Comviva’s innovative service, Color Ring Back Tones (CRBT), works by replacing the conventional ring tone that a caller hears with a specific tune that can be personalized by the call recipient. CRBT currently serves over 13 million subscribers in a single operator network and is deployed by over 20 operators across the globe.
- mCarbon: A leading telecom VAS company in India specializing in core network VAS solutions. The mCarbon Call Complete solution offers the calling party the option to leave a voice message via Voice SMS if the call cannot be completed. The calling party will know the reason why the call is not completed, such as if the receiving person’s phone is switched off, so the caller can know there is little value in calling again, thus incentivizing the caller to use mCarbon’s Call Complete service.
- Bay Talkitec (BTT): A leading computer telephony company with over 70 percent market segment share in India. The company’s new Smart line intercept (Smart LI) application allows for robust and sophisticated 3G video call interceptions that are designed to meet the requirements of law enforcement agencies. It allows for real-time interception and monitoring via 3G mobile handsets, softphones or IP-video phones. Smart LI also enables both voice and video recording.
- 6d Technologies: A trusted technology partner to telecom service providers worldwide. 6d’s Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) Center is an application platform targeted at GSM operators who are seeking to offer interactive messaging services to increase revenue. The USSD Center allows delivery of USSD messages of up to 182 characters on a network between mobile stations and applications. Because of its inherent nature of being session-oriented, USSD can be up to seven times faster than SMS. It is also user friendly and does not require additional technology upgrades or equipment changes for consumers.
“The solutions of our partners in India, including those currently highlighted as part of our Solution Showcase, are indicative of how innovative and sophisticated the communications industry is in the region, and we’re proud that Dialogic’s technology contributes to that,” Eamonn Kearns, vice president of APAC sales at Dialogic. “We look forward to seeing our partners continue to empower service providers and enterprises in India and abroad.”
For more than 25 years, Dialogic (NASDAQ: DLGC) and its subsidiaries have been providing communications platforms and technology to enterprise and service provider markets. Our portfolio of multimedia processing and call control technologies enables developers and service providers to build and deploy innovative applications without concern for the complexities of the communications medium or network. This empowers our customers to unleash the profit from video, voice and data for advanced networks.
For more information on Dialogic and the communications solutions built on Dialogic® technology, visit www.dialogic.com and www.dialogic.com/en/showcase. Also, find us on the following social networking sites:
- Dialogic Exchange Network (DEN)
Dialogic is a registered trademark of Dialogic Inc. or a subsidiary thereof (“Dialogic”). Other trademarks mentioned and/or marked herein belong to their respective owners. Dialogic and its subsidiaries encourage all users of their products to procure all necessary intellectual property licenses required to implement their concepts or applications, which licenses may vary from country to country.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual future events or results. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, as well as assumptions that if they do not fully materialize or prove incorrect, could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements include but are not limited to the potential sales of Dialogic products in India, the performance of those products and solutions that incorporate those products, the growth of our business as a result of the these sales, and other uncertainties described more fully in our documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. More information about these and other risks that may impact Dialogic's business is set forth the "Risk Factors" section in our 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 and our 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These filings are available on a website maintained by the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to us as of the date hereof, and we assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements. (DLGC-IR).
+ 1 973.967.6665
+ 1 352.224.5086