Service Contracts: Platinum Per Unit Plan
Per Unit Plans harness Dialogic's expertise to help ensure a specific level of availability and performance for Dialogic® products. These plans are registered at the time of purchase and provide service coverage for specific Dialogic product units. They are sold as price list items through Dialogic distribution and reseller channels.
The following is a summary of the Dialogic Pro Platinum Per Unit Plan:
- 24 x 7 support for emergencies
- Hardware Advance Replacement Service
- Technical support for deployed products*
- Software maintenance
- Business hours remote technical support direct from Dialogic
- Defined maximum response times based on Service Request severity (Critical - 30 minutes; Major - 2 hour; Minor - 4 hour)
- Available only for selected Dialogic products
- Dialogic® IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway
- Dialogic® IMG 1004 Integrated Media Gateway
- Dialogic® BorderNet™ 2020 Integrated Multimedia Gateway
- Dialogic® DSI SS7 Signaling Servers, Boards, and Protocol Stacks
- Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG) - One year contracts available
- One- and three-year contracts available for some product lines as published on the Dialogic Price list
* Does not include application development support
- Platinum Per Unit Plans are sold through Dialogic's distributor and reseller channels and Dialogic's network of Dialogic Pro Service Partners.
- Platinum Per Unit Plan (PPUP) part numbers are included in Dialogic price lists.
- One- and three-year contracts are available for some product lines as published on the Dialogic Price list.
- Platinum Per Unit Plans should be bought at the time of product purchase and are renewable.
- Contracts are registered against individual Dialogic products and cover only those products.
Terms and Conditions
Per Unit plan Agreement (PDF)
To discuss your specific requirements and for information about purchasing Dialogic Pro Services, contact us now.