Service Contracts: Developer Advantage Service Agreement
The Dialogic® Pro™ Developer Advantage Service Agreement is designed for service providers, developers, system integrators, and enterprise customers who require an assured level of responsiveness and direct access to Dialogic expertise.
The following is a summary of the Developer Advantage Service Agreement:
- Four authorized callers
- Assigned Technical Focal Point
- Four business-hour response time for telephone and email support requests
- Access to online problem submission and real-time problem status systems
- Access to senior Dialogic product support applications engineers
- Software maintenance
- Ability to purchase all optional Dialogic® Pro Advantage Services
- Access to software fixes, updates, and software maintenance releases, implemented in conjunction with the application provider
- Service request case limits may apply
Customers purchasing Developer Advantage Service Agreements may also purchase Dialogic Pro Advantage Services separately. The links below provide access to more information about the individual Dialogic Pro Advantage Services available. You can also view an online Dialogic Pro Advantage Services Summary
How to Purchase
To discuss your specific requirements and for information about purchasing Dialogic Pro Services, contact us now.