Technical Training Developer
Director Systems Architect
Build from scratch the various training tools that are/will be used to transfer knowledge throughout the value chain from development (R&D) to the sales team, customer support and end customers. Training can be: frontal, webinar, on-line, self-learning, video based, etc.
- Designs the right syllabus for the right audience on Dialogic SPI products.
- Gathering the required information for each product/version and building training based on it.
- Monitor training efficiency and adopt accordingly
- Develops 3 types of Training:
- Frontal Training
- Online Training
- Evaluates and recommend emerging training technology and tools.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts such as: sales, support engineers, product engineers, etc. to understand, document and teach
- Write course content, assessments, exercises, test and training best practices
- Update and maintain worldwide trainees data base
- 5+ years of experience as technical trainer in the telecom industry
- 4+ years of experience as training developer in a tech environment
- Deep understanding of Telecom industry.
- Familiarity with telecom technical terms, such as: SIP, IMS, NFV, VoLTE
- Experience with online training tools
- Documentation Experience
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Ability to formulate and explain simply complex technological terms
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Preferred: Video editing experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering - advantage
- Fluent English
- Be strongly detail oriented to ensure accurate deliverables and be able to take initiative to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in multitasking environment and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Service oriented, positive demeanor and 'can-do' attitude
Qualified candidates, please Apply Here with resumes including salary requirements and availability.
Supported browser information
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 52 and higher
- Chrome 50.0 and higher
- Safari 8.x
- Safari 9.0