Senior Sales Director
VP, APAC Sales
- Managing Regional Sales activities within allocated region/territory
- Achieving or exceeding short term and long-term revenue goals objectives by
- Defining and executing territory sales plans and growth strategies
- Formulating account plans
- Influencing customer & partner solution plans & specification
- Investigating and driving new business opportunities
- Preparing proposals and responses to the RFIs, RFPs
- Developing the targeted accounts in order to maximize revenue potential
- Developing strategies for penetrating & growing key accounts & partnerships
- Generating opportunities and revenue within assigned territories and uncovering new opportunities within the territory through both direct and partner sales activities
- Ensuring the complete realization of the sale process (from the order entry supervision until the product/solution acceptance and payment)
- Maintaining strong customer relationships with all buying influencers and decision makers
- Presenting to Customers and prospects the complete product & solution range, whilst using both standard material and/or specially customized material that might be required for specifically “tailored” customer requirements
- Understanding customer needs and expectations and providing consultative responses to those needs
- Driving internal teams (SE, PLM, Service, Finance, Legal) in developing technical and commercial proposals and bids that result in competitive business closure
- Maintaining up to date & accurate forecast information on Salesforce
- Maintaining customer contact, activities and opportunity records on Salesforce
- To produce an activity report on a weekly basis and provide relevant & critical information/documentation in timely manner, as requested by direct manager
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Assisting in coordinating all commercial and technical issues relating to pilots, tests, field trials, and other types of evaluations
- Communicating with the Headquarters on product positioning issues and Market development action plan, in coordination with the direct manager
- Involvement in local Exhibition and Road shows, customer briefing, seminars, product launches within the region (as per the HQ Marketing directives)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 15 years direct sales experience involving high level consultative telecom software & solution sales within large national/global Service Providers - Tier-1 and Ter-2 fixed-line and mobile operators, Cloud communication SP’s/WebCo’s, and larger Enterprises accounts.
- Experience in building/growing Japan (/Korea) business for American or European companies
- Background & experience in selling Next Generation Carrier Network infrastructure: Softswitch, SBCs, Media Servers, VoIP, IMS/VoLTE, signaling and Media Gateways products & technologies.
- Background & experience in selling Value Added Services (Voicemail, Unified Communication, Conferencing, Video, IVR, mobile clients, IoT/SmartHome), and/or other telco/web application software solutions
- Familiarity with NFV/SDN and other telecom cloud/virtualization and digital transformation trends & requirements
- Ideal vendor experience & Knowledge includes GenBand/Sonus(Ribbon), Radisys. ACME, Nokia/Siemens, Alcatel/Lucent, Huawei, Ericsson, NEC, Mavenir, Metaswitch
- Skilled at creating and executing prospecting strategies for discovering new accounts.
- Skilled in contract negotiation and ability to effectively manage sales activates from initial contact through closing of the business.
- Excellent presentation skills and a persuasive communications style.
- Presenting and discussing solutions with C-level Executives and other decision-makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with cross functional & cross-cultural teams.
- A track record of success in achieving or exceeding quotas.
- Flexibility to travel within Japan (& possibly Korea) for client pitching, partners, & marketing
- Japanese proficiency – fluent/native
- English proficiency - fluent speaking and writing ability
- Experience in other adjacent markets (e.g. Korea) would be beneficial and may result in expansion of territory coverage
Qualified candidates, please Apply Here with resumes including salary requirements and availability.
Supported browser information