Cloud Channel Sales Manager
VP Sales, Americas
The ideal candidate will help build and execute on a strategy to develop a successful Channels Program to maximize sales of Dialogic cloud-based software solutions in North America, focused on both services provider and enterprise partners. The candidate will identify, qualify, onboard and help create demand for North American channel partners especially focused on our cloud-native SBC and our award-winning UC platform, UC Buzz. The Cloud Channel Manager will work in collaboration with regional account teams to help scale our business. The position will report to the RVP of North America Sales. Based on performance, this position could lead to a wider role to include leading additional channel account managers and channel enablement reps both in NA and Worldwide.
- Identify, qualify, close and on-board service provider and enterprise channel partners in NA
- Create demand and generate leads for end-user service provider and enterprise opportunities to feed to NA channel partners
- Provide day-to-day account management of channel partners including on-boarding, sales training and overall responsibility for the business relationship
- Exceed agreed channel program objectives and assigned booking/revenue targets
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of the Dialogic portfolio especially our cloud-native SBC and UC Buzz product lines to be able to successfully pitch our value proposition as well as provide channel partner sales and SE training.
- Develop a strong working relationship with Field Sales including regional sales teams, sales ops, business development and product overlay teams.
- Work closely with internal teams including Marketing, PLM, Finance, Engineering and Senior Management to accomplish company objectives and provide incremental value.
- Provide accurate forecasting information in Salesforce and keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Be able to master product demonstrations and assist in coordinating all commercial and technical issues relating to pilots, tests, field trials, and other types of evaluations
- Communicate with the Headquarters on product positioning issues and Market development action plan, in coordination with your management line
- Involvement in Exhibition and Trade Shows, customer briefing, seminars, product launches within the region
- Candidate must be a creative self-starter with deep channel and UC market background to help build and formalize the Dialogic channel program
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 10 years successful sales experience selling strategic telecom and cloud-based software solutions to service provider and enterprise channel partners
- Wide experience and knowledge in relevant channel partner programs to help guide best practices in further formalizing the Dialogic channels program
- Deep experience and strong understanding of the Unified Communications market including UC platforms and Session Border Controller solutions
- Ideal vendor experience and knowledge from industry relevant companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, Broadsoft, Oracle, Ribbon, Metaswitch
- Experience engaging with IaaS public cloud providers such as Amazon (AWS), Microsoft (Azure, S4B), and Google is a plus.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and a persuasive communication style
- Experienced presenting and discussing solutions and value propositions to C-level executives and key decision makers
- Track record of success in achieving and exceeding revenue targets and key metrics and objectives
- Skilled in business relationships including contract negotiation and ability to effectively manage sales activities from initial contact through business closure
- Experienced in Strategic Account Selling
- Strong interpersonal skills in building and maintaining collaborative relationships both internally and with customers
- Must possess a deep work ethic with frequent travel required to customer and company meetings
Qualified candidates, please Apply Here with resumes including salary requirements and availability.
Supported browser information